Domino's Pizza Thailand("Domino's") acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals. This policy covers the personal information that Domino's and its franchisees hold and sets out the way in which Domino's and its franchisees will use, manage and protect your personal information when you visit any of our websites, or place an order with one of our stores.
Domino's may revise this policy from time to time whenever necessary so check this website regularly to stay informed of any updates. This policy is effective as of November 2010.
How Do We Collect Information?
Domino's may collect personal information from you including your first and last name, address, telephone and mobile number(s), email address, credit card details and any other information, when you knowingly provide us with this information. This will generally occur when you either:
- Visit our web sites;
- Enter into a competition or promotion;
- Participate in a survey;
- Subscribe to our mailing list;
- Register as an e-club member;
- Submit website feedback; or
- place a pizza order via store or via our internet system.
- Where Domino's collects personal information about you from someone else, Domino's will take reasonable steps to advise you.
How Do We Use Information?
Domino's may use the personal information that you submit to store and process that information in order to provide goods and services. Generally, we may use your personal information in the ways in which you would expect, including but not limited, to any of the following purposes:
- to provide you with any company information you may request;
- to process any online ordering;
- to determine the number of visitors to our websites and conduct reviews of our sites;
- to full fill prizes, awards and purchases;
- to respond to specific requests from visitors;
- to keep you informed about any changes to our websites;
- to conduct marketing research; and
- to now and again send you offers or information on products or services that we consider will be of interest to you.
- Further information on how we use your personal information when using our Internet ordering system.
- When using the Domino's Pizza internet ordering system additional information is collected when you order a pizza online. This information assists in the delivery to your door. The internet order system also stores information about your order to help you remember and re-order the same menu in future.
Disclosure of Information
Domino's Pizza does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. Domino's Pizza may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its website or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. Domino's may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law.
- Personal information that you submit to Domino's may be disclosed to a third party:
- Such as our suppliers who are employed to provide some of our services such as mailing houses;
- to meet the purpose for which it was submitted;
- if you have provided your express consent to share the information;
- if Domino's are required or authorised by law to disclose the information;
- if your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes;
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
When you visit the Domino's Pizza Thailand website, like when you visit most other websites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet, the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the Domino's Pizza Thailand website, and the internet address of the website, if any, from which you linked directly to the Domino's Pizza Thailand site. This information is not personally identifiable.
Domino's Pizza may use the personally identifiable information collected through its website primarily
for such purposes as:
- helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing user\'s accounts or memberships;
- processing, servicing or enforcing communications;
- providing support to users;
- improving the website, including tailoring it to user\'s preferences;;
- providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about Domino's Pizza and its affiliates;
- responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
- Domino's Pizza uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its website. Domino's may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about its website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. Again, this information is not personally identifiable.
- Access, Accuracy and Security
Domino\'s will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and
You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that your personal information be deleted at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us Domino\'s will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Each time you visit the Domino's site our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server's IP address. Domino\'s may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times. Domino\'s may use this information to evaluate and improve the Domino\'s websites.
Domino's Pizza Thailand reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If a material change to the terms of this policy is made, Domino's will post a notice on its homepage and a link to the new policy.